In this course, you’ll understand Ansible advantages compared to its competitors and the ways it fits in the DevOps toolkits landscape. You’ll get a hands-on experience in Ansible basic and advanced capabilities as well as a working prototype for AWS.
- Site Reliability Engineer
- Software Engineer
After this course you’ll be able to
- Understand core concept and history of configuration management tools
- Understand Ansible basic and advanced capabilities
- Build development, testing, and production infrastructure with Ansible
- Use Ansible with Vagrant, AWS, Docker and other major tools in DevOps ecosystem
2-day In-class or Online training
This training is also available On-site (in company). Submit your inquiry in the Sign-up form or request a Call-back to schedule your session.
About the trainer
Senior Agile & DevOps Сonsultant at SQUADEX
Eugene has more than ten years of professional IT experience, developing and delivering consumer and enterprise applications, infrastructure and process improvement projects for various scale businesses. His experience at all software development stages allows for better understanding of business needs and improved processes by utilizing established DevOps tools backed by the best Agile practices.
His area of expertise includes software development lifecycle, version control, CI/CD, Atlassian JIRA, Service Desk, Confluence, Bitbucket, HipChat, Bamboo and Fisheye/Crucible, as well as virtualization, cloud platforms, and their automation.