During this course, you will be guided through the basics of building IT infrastructure on AWS. You will learn nuts & bolts of AWS services and the ways these services contribute to cloud-based solutions. We will consider advanced capabilities and showcase how to apply them to designing optimal solutions on AWS.
- Site Reliability Engineer
- Senior Software Engineer
After this course you’ll be able to
- Understand core benefits and motivation of using AWS versus other cloud providers
- Define your AWS cloud architecture
- Leverage best practices for building scalable, reliable, and highly available infrastructure
- Use advanced AWS capabilities for data analytics, machine learning and data warehousing
2-day In-class or Online training
This training is also available On-site (in company). Submit your inquiry in the Sign-up form or request a Call-back to schedule your session.
About the trainer
Senior DevOps Сonsultant at SQUADEX
Stanislav is a certified AWS solutions architect with more than ten years of professional experience in building, delivering, supporting and optimizing a broad range of software applications. From bare metal to the cloud, from monolith architecture to microservices his expertise and experience help to meet business needs for startups, mid-sized companies and large enterprises. He has experienced a large number of DevOps and infrastructure related tools, services and management practices.
The primary areas of the expertise include infrastructure automation, CI/CD, cloud platforms, microservices orchestration and many others.