During this course, we will provide you with a practical knowledge and hands-on experience in designing a cloud strategy agnostic to the particular cloud provider. The course is independent of any of the cloud provider, so it will give you unbiased, practical recommendations without trying to sell any particular cloud service.
- CIO, CTO, VP of Operations
- Site Reliability Engineer
After this course you’ll be able to
- Understand benefits and use cases of cloud provider agnostics strategies
- Define your cloud architecture independently from vendor offerings
- Leverage best practices for building scalable, reliable, and highly available infrastructure
- Migrate from one cloud provider to another or spin up on-premise clusters smoothly and painlessly
2-day In-class or Online training
This training is also available On-site (in company). Submit your inquiry in the Sign-up form or request a Call-back to schedule your session.
About the trainer
Senior DevOps Сonsultant at SQUADEX
Stanislav is a certified AWS solutions architect with more than ten years of professional experience in building, delivering, supporting and optimizing a broad range of software applications. From bare metal to the cloud, from monolith architecture to microservices his expertise and experience help to meet business needs for startups, mid-sized companies and large enterprises. He has experienced a large number of DevOps and infrastructure related tools, services and management practices.
The primary areas of the expertise include infrastructure automation, CI/CD, cloud platforms, microservices orchestration and many others.