During DevOps Test Engineering course, you will understand the various testing strategies, test management, and results analysis as well the strategies for test tool selection and test automation implementation. We will dive deep into integrating DevOps testing into Continuous Integration & Delivery workflows and show you how test engineers fit into the overall DevOps culture, organization, and roles. Upon passing the exam, you will be granted a certificate issued by DevOps Institute.
- IT Manager
- Project Manager
- Quality Assurance Manager
- Software and DevOps Engineer
- Release Manager and Delivery Staff
- DevOps Test Engineer
- DevOps Testing Concepts, Terms and Benefits
- DevOps Testing Teams and Roles
- DevOps Testing Strategies
- DevOps Testing Infrastructure and Tools
- DevOps Test Plan Best Practices
- DevOps Test Automation Best Practices
- DevOps Test Management and Analysis Best Practices
- Exercise: Define a DevOps Test Strategy for a product
2-day In-class or Online training
This training is also available On-site (in company). Submit your inquiry in the Sign-up form or request a Call-back to schedule your session.
About the trainer
Senior DevOps Сonsultant at SQUADEX
Stanislav is a certified AWS solutions architect with more than ten years of professional experience in building, delivering, supporting and optimizing a broad range of software applications. From bare metal to the cloud, from monolith architecture to microservices his expertise and experience help to meet business needs for startups, mid-sized companies and large enterprises. He has experienced a large number of DevOps and infrastructure related tools, services and management practices.
The primary areas of the expertise include infrastructure automation, CI/CD, cloud platforms, microservices orchestration and many others.