During DevOps Test Engineering course, you will understand the various testing strategies, test management, and results analysis as well the strategies for test tool selection and test automation implementation. We will dive deep into integrating DevOps testing into Continuous Integration & Delivery workflows and show you how test engineers fit into the overall DevOps culture, organization, and roles. Upon passing the exam, you will be granted a certificate issued by DevOps Institute.
- IT Manager
- Project Manager
- Quality Assurance Manager
- Software and DevOps Engineer
- Release Manager and Delivery Staff
- DevOps Test Engineer
- DevOps Testing Concepts, Terms and Benefits
- DevOps Testing Teams and Roles
- DevOps Testing Strategies
- DevOps Testing Infrastructure and Tools
- DevOps Test Plan Best Practices
- DevOps Test Automation Best Practices
- DevOps Test Management and Analysis Best Practices
- Exercise: Define a DevOps Test Strategy for a product
2-day In-class or Online training
This training is also available On-site (in company). Submit your inquiry in the Sign-up form or request a Call-back to schedule your session.
About the trainer
Senior Agile & DevOps Сonsultant at SQUADEX
Eugene has more than ten years of professional IT experience, developing and delivering consumer and enterprise applications, infrastructure and process improvement projects for various scale businesses. His experience at all software development stages allows for better understanding of business needs and improved processes by utilizing established DevOps tools backed by the best Agile practices.
His area of expertise includes software development lifecycle, version control, CI/CD, Atlassian JIRA, Service Desk, Confluence, Bitbucket, HipChat, Bamboo and Fisheye/Crucible, as well as virtualization, cloud platforms, and their automation.