During this course, you will understand Terraform advantages compared to its competitors and the ways it fits in the DevOps toolkits landscape. You will get a hands-on experience in Terraform basic and advanced capabilities as well as a working prototype for AWS.
- Site Reliability Engineer
- Senior Software Engineer
After this course you’ll be able to
- Understand core concept and history of cloud provisioning tools
- Understand Terraform basic and advanced capabilities
- Provision development, testing, and production infrastructure with Terraform
- Use Terraform with Vagrant, AWS, Docker and other major tools in DevOps ecosystem
- Provision and manage zero-downtime environments with Terraform
2-day In-class or Online training
This training is also available On-site (in company). Submit your inquiry in the Sign-up form or request a Call-back to schedule your session.
About the trainer
Senior Agile & DevOps Сonsultant at SQUADEX
Eugene has more than ten years of professional IT experience, developing and delivering consumer and enterprise applications, infrastructure and process improvement projects for various scale businesses. His experience at all software development stages allows for better understanding of business needs and improved processes by utilizing established DevOps tools backed by the best Agile practices.
His area of expertise includes software development lifecycle, version control, CI/CD, Atlassian JIRA, Service Desk, Confluence, Bitbucket, HipChat, Bamboo and Fisheye/Crucible, as well as virtualization, cloud platforms, and their automation.