This policy may be changed as and when needed, and such changes shall be published on our Website. You should refer to this page periodically to check for updates. The use of the Website after changes have been made shall be regarded as your consent and acceptance of any changes.
What Personal Information Do We Collect from the People Who Visit Our Website?
We only collect information about you that is needed for us to enable you to utilize the Website, and only to the extent specifically described in this policy. We will only collect specific information, such as first and last name, email, contact phone number, location details (e.g. IP address, country code, or postal code), etc. where it is helpful for us to communicate with you. We may also collect other personal information contained in content you submit to us in any form.
Because of the financial nature of our business, our Website is not designed to appeal to individuals under the age of 16, and we do not knowingly request or receive any information from minors.
Any personal information you provide is voluntary, and we do not require you to register in order to view our site.
When Do We Collect Information?
We collect information from you when you enter the information on our site. We also collect information from you passively.
Yes. To learn more about what cookies are and to control them, please check out our Cookies Policy.
How Do We Use Your Information?
We may knowingly use your information for the following purposes:
- We use your information to respond to any requests you submit through our contact forms (“Contact Us”).
- For the marketing purposes, we may send you promotional materials, newsletters, or updates about new projects, products, or offers. If you do not want us to send any promotional materials to you, please review your preference settings that are available whenever you submit any information to us, or contact us for further guidance as described below.
- We use anonymous information, such as that pertaining to web pages viewed, to analyze trends, track users activities, and provide a better Website experience. We do not use this data in a manner that would identify you personally.
- We may store and transfer your information into CRM or other systems in order to manage our business with you, perform services, and for our own internal management and marketing purposes.
- Your information collected through our site may be stored and processed in the U.S., Europe, or other countries. We may transfer your information to affiliated entities or other third parties as required to ensure smooth cooperation with you.
We keep personal information as long as it is necessary or relevant for our business.
How Do We Share the Information?
We will not sell your personal information or disclose it in any other way than described in this policy.
We may share your information with our partners who assist us in operating the Website and provide related services. When we supply your information to our partners and these third parties, we allow them to use it only for operations that they deliver to us or assist us with. Your email address will not be used for unsolicited marketing.
If required by the applicable law, we may disclose your information in case of legal proceedings, such as a search warrant, subpoena, statute, or court order. In cases as such, if not prohibited by law, you will be notified of such disclosure.
Links to Third Party Sites
Security Measures We Use
We have physical, electronic and administrative security measures in place to protect your information. The standard security measures we use will depend on the type of information collected. However, the Internet is not 100% secure. We cannot promise that your use of our Website will be completely safe. We encourage you to exercise caution when using the Internet.
How Can You Control the Use of Your Information?
You have the right to access and edit your personal information at any time. To review, update, make changes to or delete your personal information, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you contact us requesting access to your information, we will respond within 30 days.
To opt out of receiving our promotional emails, please reach out to us at email@example.com, or follow the instructions provided in promotional messages that you receive from us.
Provectus IT, Inc. (DBA SQUADEX)
125 University Avenue, Suite 290
Palo Alto, CA 94301
phone: +1 800 679-8721